With respect to the fact that our clients use Language Confidence products and technologies for education purposes, we consider our clients’ data security as one of our top priorities.
As part of our GDPR compliance, below are the key measures we’ve taken. We’ve:
• Identified the Personally Identifiable Information/Data (PII) that is being collected and made sure that it is stored and handled in accordance with GDPR standards
• Reviewed and improved the process and mechanism of obtaining consent for personal data capture and processing where necessary
• Provided our users with appropriate control mechanisms to safeguard their personal data, both via our platform/s and our partners’ platforms.
• Reviewed and enhanced our security and privacy processes
• Worked with our current partners and ensured GDPR compliance during data exchange with them
• Trained the responsible Language Confidence employees in terms of GDPR regulations and procedures
Other important facts regarding Language Confidence’s GDPR compliance are:
For our EU-based clients, Language Confidence handles all of our data in European-located cloud centers. We guarantee that there is no cross-border data transfer and that all data is safely handled within the EU.
Language Confidence uses Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud Platform infrastructures for multiple aspects of GDPR compliance.
In terms of software security, Language Confidence applies all internal security validation processes as well as external 3rd-party penetration testing to make sure we meet the data security requirements at any given time.
For GDPR-related questions, feel free to contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org.